What To Do In And Around Mossel Bay
- Various hiking trails on the farm and in the surrounding areas including the Oystercatcher Trail and the Cape St Blaize trail.
- The area has kilometers of excellent cycle trails, both on public and private property (including Wolwedans Game Farm). From mountain roads, passes, rivers to farmlands and wine estates.
- Shark Cage Diving in Mossel Bay with White Shark Africa offers eco friendly shark cage tours.
- The nearby Mossel Bay Helicopters offer services such as scenic tours, shark & whale viewing, mountain flying, VIP charters, filming & photography, as well as tailor made flights, and flights for special occasions.
- ± 26 golf courses in the Garden Route area, many of which are oceanside. The closest being Pinnacle Point with a dramatic Darren Clarke ocean cliff design.
Click here to view the Visit Mossel Bay website for more information about Mossel Bay and the area’s attractions.